Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Nature recharges my battery without fail
[Owling in '64]
At the instigation of Jochen at Bell Tower Birding, Owlman at Owlbox done tagged me.
Hey, what's happening?
Okay. The meme in the title of this post is a statement in six words about "my birder within". IOW, 6 words that describe me as a birder (kind of)! That was the assignment. I offer the archival photos only as supportive evidence because there is no mention of birds in my six words.
It could as easily have been "fur and feathers light my fire". (And that's about all that does these days -- LOL). Or "Raptors and Sousa stir my soul". Or "Birding is my kind of escapism". Or "I did my masters on shrikes". Yada, yada, yada . . . .
To keep this thing going I am tagging five other unsuspecting birdfriendly 'bloggas': Mr Smiley, Beverly, Terry, John, and Schmokin' Bill.
Here are the rules (copied from the original blogger who started this):
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
If you all respond Jochen ought to be mighty pleased, and quaff a few extra beers at the corner Kneipe.
Now go do the right thang!