About Me

My photo
Native Californian, biologist, wildlife conservation consultant, retired Smithsonian scientist, father of two daughters, grandfather of four. INTJ. Believes nature is infinitely more interesting than shopping malls. Born 100 years too late.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Bathing Bears of Summer




Here is more proof that a lot goes on at the water hole in summer.

Day and night.

It's not surprising.

It's a whole other world down there, and after viewing hundreds of clips I think I am starting to appreciate the personality differences between these characters.

Hope you enjoy these Bruins as much as I do.  

3 comments:

Sydney Embry said...

Bubba is King of the Pool!

Great video.

Chas S. Clifton said...

Great stuff. Is that the noisemaker still there?

Camera Trap Codger said...

Thanks, Cousin.

Chas, I pulled the noise maker, and have to explore other possibilities.